The Legion Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade Agreement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Cody
Tirone
Tirone

Trade Agreement Empty
PostSubject: Trade Agreement   Trade Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello,

I'm Commander Cody of The Commonwealth , and I would like to offer you a proposal. As an alliance TC has begun to turn from selling uu to buying uu and because of that we are looking for more people to buy from. Now to do this we have decided to reach out to other alliances to start up trade agreements and we were wondering if you'd be interested in one with TC? Please feel free to add me on msn and we can talk more about it there Smile

My MSN: starwarsfan65@live.com

Com. Cody
Back to top Go down
Thakallus
Consulus Legatus
Consulus Legatus
Thakallus

Trade Agreement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trade Agreement   Trade Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Hey there, Welcome to our forums! Wink

I'm sure you can approach individual TL memebers about purchasing uu from them, but alliance wise we do not sell uu, but we try to buy them too as we know that they are very valuable Smile

So an alliance wide trade for uu is not really what we are looking for, but if a TL member wishes to sell uu here and there its okey, but I would not recommend selling uu.

My two cents,

Welcome again Wink

green
Back to top Go down

Trade Agreement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion Empire :: DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS :: Contact Us-
Jump to: