The Legion Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Troy
R&D Chief
R&D Chief
Evil Troy

Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread. Empty
PostSubject: Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread.   Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 am

Warning: Could contain adult, offensive, racist material. Anything writing is this thread to be taken with a pinch of salt. joke thread....

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a £5 note in one hand and two pound coins in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes two pound coins and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the two pound coins instead of the £5 note?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the £5, the game is over!”
Back to top Go down
ZeroTee
Tirone
Tirone
ZeroTee

PostSubject: Re: Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread.   Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm

My daughter has just walked in the room and apparently she wants me to beat the shit out of her, stamp on her head then drown her in the bath.

Or, as she put it, "Hi, Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Jamahl."

( Take with a pinch of salt anything i say or do or mimic xD)
Back to top Go down
ZeroTee
Tirone
Tirone
ZeroTee

PostSubject: Re: Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread.   Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm

SKY NEWS: Authorities "Rapists will be named"

OOOooo can i get Nightstalker please say its not taken xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread.   Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need cheering up? strugglin to pull a smile? see here the Joke thread.
Page 1 of 1