The Legion Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE

Go down 
+2
Evil Troy
Alex Dillard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillard
Munifex
Munifex
Alex Dillard

Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE Empty
PostSubject: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Do not look if you have not seen this weeks episode may conatin spoilers!

So this is to talk about each weeks of the epic Stargate Universe and what we think may happen in the next episode.

So that was a heck of a Mid-Season Finalle I can not wait to see what happens when it returns. They are basicaly (as always) about to die. These aliens come with the seedship and telford. They save Destinaty just to drop them right into the hornets nest. And what was up with cloie what the heck did she do to the ship... Any thoughts any possible scenarios as to how this plays out?
Back to top Go down
Evil Troy
R&D Chief
R&D Chief
Evil Troy

Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:07 am

i hate being uk, always a ep or two a behind... i could down load but with 24 i went over my download limit, i'll be patient Smile

Back to top Go down
ZeroTee
Tirone
Tirone
ZeroTee

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:06 am

i used to watch it off tvshack.cc but its been taken down now

anyone suggestions as to new one

i shall just dl the eps in mean time
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Munifex
Munifex
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 pm

ZeroTee wrote:
i used to watch it off tvshack.cc but its been taken down now

anyone suggestions as to new one

i shall just dl the eps in mean time

www.sidereel.com

It's just like tvshack except sidereel gives you links to the videos and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:09 am

It was a great episode, and I think chloe may or may not have let the other aliens know where they are at, imagine them showing up and fighting the battle for them and letting them fly on out of there.

what i want to know is, is tleford really himself, like could he have been brainwashed or maybe they are controlling him.
Back to top Go down
noname
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 am

the build up from season 1 to 2 was slow for me but any sg ep or movie ill support as i love it with a passion more the idea behind it then the actors

with the last ep i wanted more from it , i watch all my episodes on freetvepiisodes . what ever it is google can find it easy

i think chole may be able to control the little buggers or take over and maybe will become a failed experiment half alien half human like in the ep where scott gets her blood to make him better as she has healing propitys but he also got a flash of here half half so thats why i think that with that comes possibilty she will be more destinys alien unless scott betrays her i could see her human side fighting to conrol alian side we have seen her help move ship and all sort when really she could have locked them out flew striaght to enemys

the other guys on seed ships might help destiny when they defeat there enemys but its getting better and the mission destinys suposed to be on i think will have something to do with the higher intelligence of the planet builders
maybe they from another dimension and built the universe adding and removing createing and destroying life in one big experiment and destiny becomes a way to comunicate with them somehow could be awsome
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 am

sounds like good reasoning, i enjoyed the convo Eli had with the one IOA chick, cant remember her name, and i love Eli's and Rush's convo as well, loved seeing rush trying to be a father figure.
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillard
Munifex
Munifex
Alex Dillard

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:31 pm

Haha yeah I do love when Rush tries to be a father. I do agree the build up was slow but the show is really picking up. And you are probably right about the planet builders i never even though of it. I just thought the people coming back was because they needed to get a shuttle back. Good idea. I love this show no matter how slow it was at first.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm

well even if it started slow things have been happening, bam bam bam ever since episode 10 of season 1!
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillard
Munifex
Munifex
Alex Dillard

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:31 am

This is true. I kind of want that seed ship to travel with destiny but we all know it is going to get destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 pm

it would be way too convenient, but i want them to develop a relationship with the new aliens,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE   Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargate Universe- WARNING DO NOT LOOK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS WEEKS EPISODE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion Empire :: PUBLIC BOARD :: Spam Paradise-
Jump to: