The Legion Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction

Go down 
+10
Alex Dillard
BooBz
Calibretto
couzens
Thakallus
Brdavs
Evil Troy
Superbia
Sith lord x
AmonRe
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AmonRe
Consulus Laticlavius
Consulus Laticlavius
AmonRe

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 pm

I was forced to create somethin like this lol Smile Please share with us ur story Very Happy

well, my real name is Marko, ingame AmonRe, I m a 18-year old boy,I live in Slovakia and currently studyin economics at the University in Prague, Czech Republic Smile It's a short review of my rl Smile wat about MMORPG? I used mostly username AmonRe, sometimes Mighty AmonRe. I ve been playin TCW, DW, ADW, SGW a little, WWC and now SGUW. I was allways linked with Brothers In Arms alliance, on tcw and wwc I m a leader of that top alliance, I ve got a lot of XPs with leadership. Now I talked with Thakallus, my rl friend, and we decided to be loyal to Rome and were about to create an alliance. We promised loyality to Rome, and now we re fightin for the glory of Rome. So was The Legion found Smile

AmonRe
Consulus Laticlavius

Last edited by AmonRe on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thelegion.forumotion.org
Sith lord x
Tirone
Tirone
Sith lord x

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 pm

My name is Kyle. I'm 18 years old. I live in Indiana,USA. I love playing MMORPG. I also play SGW and a couple more games.
Back to top Go down
Superbia
TL Diplomat
TL Diplomat
Superbia

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm

My age is none of your concern Razz

I'm currently working as an Architect and have years of leadership experience in and out of games Smile

I was leader/HC in various MMORPGs, too many to remember now Laughing

I've been busy with work the last 2 years, so I quit/took a break from all online games. Now I'm trying to get into a certain routine which allows me to play a little, beside working...
Right now I'm playing SGW, Ascended and SGUW. I won't be adding anything else to that as my schedule won't allow for it.

Last edited by Superbia on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Troy
R&D Chief
R&D Chief
Evil Troy

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Hi, nice to meet you all.

My name is John, i come from a small town in southwest scotland, i'm 24 years of age.
Played SGW, SGAW now i play SGUW.
During my time playing mmorpg, i have been part of a few alliances/empires. all in all bt 6years of exsprience.
Back to top Go down
Brdavs
Senatus Majores
Senatus Majores
Brdavs

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:26 am

Hi people, I`m marko (24) from Slovenia aka Brdavs in these games. Currently wrapping up my uni studies of law and having fun in sgw and now here.

Been trying to quit these games for 2 years now but the crowd in sgw just keeps me going and now thak got me hooked here aswell so instead of going cold turkey it looks like I`m ODing lol.

I have a nasty habbit of lurking on msn a lot, staying in-cog-ni-to lol. Dont be afraid to chat me up if I appear offline but show up ingame lol. Itsa all tactics. Razz

So Lets rock this place with quality over quantity guys and gal(s). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thakallus
Consulus Legatus
Consulus Legatus
Thakallus

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Just thought I'd write smth here,

My name is Rado, I'm from Slovakia as well as mr AmonRe. We actually went to the same high school for 5years haha Wink I'm 18, atm I'm in Canada, Vancouver studying Commerce at University of Briitsh Columbia. I've played several games like this, but sgw was certainly the best one. I've started in SKE (slovak emperors) and then I moved into my current home TL. That's pretty much all I have to say atm... feel free to get me know better :]

green
Back to top Go down
couzens
Tirone
Tirone

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Hey everyone Im Gavin 21 from South Wales UK, Im studing ACCA accounts degree in Uni but i spend most of my time playing sgw lol, im online alot so you should easily be able to find me out and about Very Happy

couzens9@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Calibretto
Tirone
Tirone

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:40 am

Wouter in RL, 27 years.
From Netherlands btw... Very Happy
Played several games like these. Would love to have some warring in this fresh game Wink
Back to top Go down
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:17 am

hi im andy, 26 from perth, western australia. im a commercial diver and love my job. ive been playing sgw for a while, started near the beginning, but i got hurt quite badly at work so i gave my account to a mate for him to play. it was a month or 2 after the 2nd server war started. with trying to get healthy while woking and rl stuff i just didnt have the time to play anything. i started playing again a few months ago and in the process i found this game Cool
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillard
Munifex
Munifex
Alex Dillard

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

I prefer for everything but my name to be annonmus.
Back to top Go down
shina moon
Tirone
Tirone

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

My name is Howard 20 yr old

I've played many games like travian, ogame and other games and is now playing here on sguwars
even thought I have a small experience of leading a alliance I'm not that good of leadership
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Munifex
Munifex
Rorschach

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 am

since everyone is doing(has done) this Very Happy

Hi, I'm David. I'm 18 as of January of 2011.

I will be attending college at PSC in Florida. After a year I will be joining the army and hope to be in the army for close to a decade if not longer.

This game was the first game I played that had this type of style. I've played many games which include, TMU, MD, MC, Gaia(not really a game >.>) BattleDawn, TNR, H-W, and among other games that I simply can't remember. Now, most of these games are nothing like this game but they are similar in that they are all based on turns or a set time to when you can do more things. Battledawn was by far my most favorite game that I've ever played, was in a top alliance and had a top 3 acct for a few turns... we occupied Madagascar Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
noname
Tirone
Tirone

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 am

hi im rodney

know as advocaite and now noname
played sgw for a while then moved to dunewars and now im here

i have no job atm just lost it sucks so much but i spend free time developing games and coding also playing sgu need anyelse from me just ask
Back to top Go down
shar
Tirone
Tirone

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi, my name is Charlotte, I'm from the South-East of England and I'm 23. I'm at uni doing a masters in Digital Games. I've played many games like this one including agw, sgw, quantumgate wars and some other kinds all in which my username is rosslyn.
Back to top Go down
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

welcome to tle and the cohort Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion Empire :: PUBLIC BOARD :: General Discussion-
Jump to: