The Legion Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SGUwars trouble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rorschach
Munifex
Munifex
Rorschach

SGUwars trouble Empty
PostSubject: SGUwars trouble   SGUwars trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 am

very recently I have been having a good bit of trouble with the game site. It won't load at all and comes to this when I try on chrome 'Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.sguwars.com' and when I tried on firefox it loaded until it came to a page where it said it timed out.

Now, I thought this was an internet issue so I took my ass outside to where the internet was FUCKING AMAZING and sat out in the fucking 40 degree weather with nothing on but a shirt and some sweat pants and waited AND WAITED for the page to load ONLY t find it came to the exact same fucking page (I'm pissed off because snowguy is harassing me again and I need to get my spy level to 26, if anyone can help me with that problem it would be most appreciated and I will pay you back DOUBLE what you gave me when I can) now, I have sold all my weps and I have all techs up to sci 4 (no money to get to sci 5) which is not really a problem for me right now. but the problem is is that every other site will load except SGUW and the sguw forums.

If there is any way anyone knows that can fix this issue I would be open to hear it.

thank you for reading my stupid rant and I do feel better if you're wondering.

-Rorschach afro
Back to top Go down
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

SGUwars trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGUwars trouble   SGUwars trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:35 pm

sorry mate, i dont understand how the internets work, i just like it when they do Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Munifex
Munifex
Rorschach

SGUwars trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGUwars trouble   SGUwars trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 am

haven't had this trouble again sooooo yea.....
Back to top Go down
ptann
Tirone
Tirone

SGUwars trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGUwars trouble   SGUwars trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 am

for some reason mind does the same thing sometime - I cant type the url in and get to the site, but if I look through my history and click on a link from the day before it works fine. dont know why cant fix it, but thats the way it is.

ptann
Back to top Go down
Lord Nerull
Tirone
Tirone
Lord Nerull

SGUwars trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGUwars trouble   SGUwars trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:51 am

Switch too Flock Very Happy

I use it and it ROCKS affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SGUwars trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: SGUwars trouble   SGUwars trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SGUwars trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legion Empire :: PUBLIC BOARD :: General Discussion-
Jump to: