The Legion Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The post everytime you log in thread

Go down 
+6
Lord Nerull
Alex Dillard
Rorschach
Legendary
cabala
BooBz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

The post everytime you log in thread Empty
PostSubject: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:30 am

Very simple, post something, anything, everytime you log in.
sort of make us talk to each other and get to know each other.

very easy. now DO IT Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cabala
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 am

i love football:Dsoccer
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Tirone
Tirone
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 am

Who doesn't? Cool
Back to top Go down
cabala
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:57 am

my sister
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Munifex
Munifex
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Spain cheated in the semi finals against Germany to go to the finals and steal the world cup that should belong to Germany afro
Back to top Go down
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

im not a fan. but i do love afl (aussie rules) and cricket. pitty about the ashes though
*thanx to the english players for not giving us aussies much shit Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alex Dillard
Munifex
Munifex
Alex Dillard

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:58 pm

lol if i posted every time i got on there would be too many posts from me Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Nerull
Tirone
Tirone
Lord Nerull

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:08 pm

i'm the same , i check often Smile
Back to top Go down
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 pm

same lolz but might get more ppl posting more often Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil Troy
R&D Chief
R&D Chief
Evil Troy

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Maximus: " Ancestors, I ask you for your guidance. Blessed mother, come to me with the Gods' desire for my future. Blessed father, watch over my wife and son with a ready sword. Whisper to them that I live only to hold them again, for all else is dust and air. Ancestors, I honor you and will try to live with the dignity that you have taught me. "
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 pm

ftr, america worked hard to get to where it got, more effort than others did, 2 disqualified goals that made them almost lose 2 seperate games, and both calls were total bogus, I am not saying we would have went all the way but small things like that can really change the outcome of things. How many other goals got disqualified during the whole cup last summer.. just asking.
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Tirone
Tirone
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:18 am

Rorschach wrote:
Spain cheated in the semi finals against Germany to go to the finals and steal the world cup that should belong to Germany afro
Hmm what kind of cheating? scratch

Kaiser wrote:
ftr, america worked hard to get to where it got, more effort than others did, 2 disqualified goals that made them almost lose 2 seperate games, and both calls were total bogus, I am not saying we would have went all the way but small things like that can really change the outcome of things. How many other goals got disqualified during the whole cup last summer.. just asking.
I agree this was pretty unlucky for USA.
Back to top Go down
cabala
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 am

i also like the playing style of Germany...
Back to top Go down
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

australia got a couple of red cards that were a little harsh, but so did a few other teams.
did anyone catch the T20 last night between aussie and england?
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Munifex
Munifex
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Legendary wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Hmm what kind of cheating? scratch

Kaiser wrote:
I agree this was pretty unlucky for USA.

they spiked the Germans drinks. oh and we lost our best fucking player..... AND they are fucking spanish, fuck them. (lol, I'm kidding but I really wanted the Germans to win)
Back to top Go down
Zevanu
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:08 pm

OK, I'll bite.................."Something"...........There, you happy now? LOL

Back to top Go down
BooBz
Immune
Immune
BooBz

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
cabala
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:58 am

that's the spirit:)
Back to top Go down
noname
Tirone
Tirone

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:21 pm

well i love sguwars rather use a tredmill and a pc to exercise then actually go out and play well mainly cause its so damm hot here sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The post everytime you log in thread   The post everytime you log in thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The post everytime you log in thread
Page 1 of 1